Well, it finally snowed. Actually, it snowed nonstop for 3 days, and we got 3 snow days in a row! Now that it’s February, I thought I’d share with you guys a few of my January style and beauty favorites.
I know that this is somewhat of a short post, but I have a bigger post (Valentine’s themed) coming up, so stay tuned.
1. These A&F jeans are my absolute FAVORITE jeans ever. They’re comfy, cute, and go with everything. I like to call them my Jesus jeans because if Jesus was a pair of jeans, he would be these.
2. With winter (finally) approaching, this parka is my go-to for warmth and style. Unfortunately, the parka that I have from Hollister is sold out, but this one is basically the exact same.
3. Unless you live under a rock, I’m sure you’ve heard about Kylie Jenner’s lip line which sold out in 30 seconds. One of her famed shades was the light pinkish nude ‘Candy K’. If you’re looking for a great quality and more affordable dupe to this color, this Maybelline lipstick in ‘Daringly Nude’ is for you. It’s a gorgeous color and even though it’s matte, it doesn’t leave your lips dry.
4. Sometimes I just buy makeup to buy makeup. This Maybelline ‘Blushed Nudes’ palette is an example of that. I really wasn’t expecting that much when I got this palette, but man was I wrong. All of the colors in this palette are absolutely stunning and shimmery, and they have great pigment.
5. This It’s a 10 hair serum is the best hair serum I’ve ever used. And I’ve used a lot of hair serums. Although it’s a little pricey, it’s definitely worth it. It has so many uses as it detangles hair, keeps hair soft and shiny until you wash it, and it smells amazing. There is literally nothing bad about this serum.
6. My last January favorite is this VS perfume in ‘Heavenly’. It smells light and fresh and makes you feel as if you’re an angel. And honestly, who doesn’t want to be a VS angel?